You may be thinking that every second ‘hippie’ is talking about the rose quartz facial roller as a natural Botox alternative.
Well truth be told these hippies (myself included) are onto a good thing, as the healing properties of rose quartz dates back to the Ancient Egyptians era and are a beauty tool of Chinese Medicine. To find out what a rose quartz facial roller is, its benefits, where you can get your hands on one keep reading.
What is Rose Quartz?
Rose Quartz is the healing stone of unconditional love. It’s said to help ease tension and stress in the body, important factors when it comes to having smooth skin.
What are the benefits of using a Rose Quartz Facial Roller?
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Decreases puffiness
- Improves skin tone
- Improves skin elasticity
- Relaxes facial muscules
How do you use a Rose Quartz Facial Roller?
- Start at your neck, work your way up, move the roller in an upwards and outwards direction
- Continue moving up your face, rolling over the cheeks, moving towards your ears, finish on your forehead.
- The smaller roller is for the delicate eye area
Where can you buy one?
- x1 Rose Quartz Facial Roller
- x1 Nourish and Repair Facial Oil 30ml
- Comes in a reusable calico bag
Get in quick as there is limited stock and at a reduced price just in time for Mothers Day I am sure they won’t hang about for long.
Another Natural Botox Alternative that I love
As part of the this Empress Gift Pack you will also receive the amazing award winning Nourish and Repair Face Oil which I have been using for over 12 months now and I can honestly say it is the best product I have used to decrease my pregnancy induced pigmentation (thanks kids!), has reduced my fine lines and my skin is much more hydrated. It contains minimal ingredients including:
- Jojoba oil is closest to the skin’s natural sebum, ideal for both oily and dry skin
- Rosehip oil rich in A and E vitamins, which are fantastic to help reduce the signs of premature aging
- Calendula has anti-inflammatory properties to help calm the skin and reduce redness
- Essential oils frankincense and rose geranium that have skin healing properties and a wonderful calming aroma
Apply a few drops morning and night and your skin will literally drink it up, its quite incredible really,
So there you have it, you now know what a Rose Quartz Facial Roller is. The benefits, where to purchase and my other favourite natural anti ageing skincare product.
These are just two of Renee’s beautiful natural product range, I highly recommend all of them. If you want to find out more about what goes on behind the scenes of Paudha Healing, check out Renee’s recent interview.
If you love natural skincare products then you may like a FREE copy of our healthy home guide which lists all the skincare and beauty products to swap to natural alternatives.